There are so many things to do and see in Madrid, you may want to stay an extra week or so to experience them all.
Museo del Prado - Madrid
Your Madrid.com travel guide is certainly the smartest way to start, but once you begin to stroll around the city, you will discover dozens of hidden gems that the travel guides just don't have enough pages to cover!
Here we list the main things to do and see in Madrid.
- Toledo Cathedral took over 250 years to build.
- The Alcazar is Toledo's imposing fortress.
- Synagogues of Santa Maria La Blanca and El Tránsito.
- Church of Santo Tomé houses El Greco's top masterpiece. - San Juan de Los Reyes had been the planned burial place of the Reyes Catolicos
Take Day Excursion to Segovia:
- 800m long Roman Aqueduct built during the first century BC. - Fairy tale Alcázar gave Walt Disney the idea for his castle in Disneyland.